$2,000 Sign On Bonus
Truck Driver/Water Hauler (Location: Cotulla, TX)
Nuverra is searching for regional Class A CDL drivers who are reliable and ready to grow their career with a well-established company. It is also important that you are an organized and safety-minded individual who can interact in a positive and professional manner with a wide variety of customers and coworkers.
Are you interested in a full time driving position with offering 60-70 hour work weeks, with competitive base pay rates and local hauling - home daily work? Contact the Nuverra recruiting team today because we are currently looking for CDL Drivers, just like you.
We provide a one-week paid training program in Safety, Operations and Company policies. If this sounds like what you've been looking for, we want to talk with you today!
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive commission base pay rates
• $2,000 Sign On Bonus
• Overtime Pay (+40 hours)
• Night Shift Differential Pay
• Mentor Differeneital Pay
• Holiday Pay
• Bi-weekly Pay
• Direct Deposit
• Paid Time Off
• Monthly Safety Bonus
• Safety Boot & Prescription Eyewear reimbursement
• Generous benefit package with major medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability
• 401k w/Company match
• Paid time off (PTO)
• At minimum, 1-year certifiable water hauling/oil & gas driving experience is required.
• Minimum Class A CDL license.
• Tanker endorsement.
• History of safe driving as exhibited by 3 year state MVR report.
• Meet all Federal Motor Carrier D.O.T. requirements and safety qualifications.
• Current medical card provided by a medical professional listed on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) National Registry
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to read and interpret information such driving routes, safety rules, sales tickets, operating instructions and manuals.
• Must be able to pass D.O.T. and Worksteps pre-employment physical and background screen.
• Ability to work a twelve hour night shift (weekends and holidays as necessary).
• Ability to work in all types of weather and conditions.
• Must be conscientious and maintain a safe work environment.
• Experience in oil and gas industry a plus.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Physical demands include: sitting, standing, walking, lifting materials (maximum 50 pounds) such as bulky tanker hoses, carrying, pushing, pulling, kneeling, bending, twisting, repetitive wrist and hand movements, hearing, seeing (including depth perception and peripheral vision), ability of rapid mental coordination and mentally alert for the entire regular shift.
• Drivers work in all types of weather conditions incuding extreme heat and cold.
• Duties of the position expose employee to moving mechanic parts and outside weather conditions.
• Exposure to wet and/or humid conditions.
• Noise level in the work environment is generally loud.
• The Company will supply adequate training and equipment to perform the functions of the job.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: 1-year verifiable driving experience
Required license or certification: Class A or B CDL
Formerly Heckmann Water Resources (HWR)
To apply online for CDL Truck Driver opportunities in the Southern Division (West TX: Carrizo Springs & Cotulla areas), complete our online application. Once reviewed, qualified candidates will be contacted for phone screen and interview.
To schedule an interview you must meet all qualifications noted below and complete our online employment application.
Nuverra is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer. Nuverra provides opportunities in all aspects of employment on the basis of business need, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to a person’s age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Nuverra also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please advise Nuverra if you require an accommodation in the application process.
Operational Job Functions and Responsibilities: